[extropy-chat] Re: Damien grants psi evidence

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 18 17:54:37 UTC 2004

From: "Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> On a personal note: am I driven by an obsessive wish to believe, to find
evidence for some magic in the world? Maybe, but I don't think so. ...

Magic?  Did someone say magic?  Redcoat tell-all magician James Randi thinks
...:

http://www.randi.org/jr/121704no.html#1

> ...In the short term, reliable technologies based on them would make
somebody very rich; that was my main motivation in studying the Lotto data.:

Rich?  Did someone say rich?  There's an application here (prize is
$1,000,00) to anyone who can prove there *are* paranormal goings on:

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Olga