[extropy-chat] Wolfram's ANKOS & JPL's Spacefilght Basics now On-Line

duggerj1 at charter.net duggerj1 at charter.net
Sat Feb 7 16:54:01 UTC 2004

Saturday, 07 February 2004

Hello all,

    For those of you who missed it on /., Wolfram's A New Kind of Science now exists as on-line copy at this link:

http://www.wolframscience.com/nksonline/

It does require a registration.

JPL also has a basics of spaceflight course at this URL.

http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/basics/

Again from /.; two worthy posts in as many days. Surely this implies an imminent eschatological event.

Finally, for those of you who don't know, Nanomedicine Vol. I exists at this URL.

http://www.nanomedicine.com/NMI.htm

Finally, I posted this earlier, but it seems unnoticed. The Rover simulation software exists here.

http://mars.telascience.org/

If you download the simulator, please use BitTorrent.

Jay Dugger     :     Til Eulenspiegel
http://www.owlmirror.net/Aduggerj/
Sometimes the delete key serves best.