[extropy-chat] Nominate/Suggest Catalysts for VP Summit!

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:07:44 UTC 2004

MessageOh, go for it! It's just HTML. You could learn the minimum necessary to do what is needed for this in a day. I don;t think you will need to know JavaScript, tables, image maps, or any of the more complicated aspects, just basic text formatting.

I would like to nominate Robert Bradbury for his in-depth knowledge and excellent communication skills.