[extropy-chat] Nominate/Suggest Catalysts for VP Summit!

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 18:39:47 UTC 2004

My wife has a few HTML skills too.  Robert already has an elaborate
website and the skills to make it so, but mine is text-based only.  I do

need to get up to speed on website construction.  I just bought another
antique motorcycle which needs some major TLC, but I think I can work
it all in.  When do we start?  {8-]  spike