[extropy-chat] DVD recommendations?

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:12:10 UTC 2004

You really must pick up the following:
Spaceballs
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition) In the special edition you
get to see the Lego Knights version of the Camelot song!

Oh, and don;t forget 2001, 2010, Frank Herbert's Dune and Children of Dune ,
Apollo 13, The Right Stuff, Alien (all four) Raiders of the Lost Ark (all
3).

Yes, I know none of these are very Extropic, but their entertainment value
makes them a must have in my book!
Kevin Freels