[extropy-chat] White House To Seek Ban On Gay Sex On The Moon

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Feb 27 15:12:29 UTC 2004

... and now for something completely different for your Friday
(or totally expected, depending on your perspective. )  Hehe !

http://www.thepoorman.net/archives/002360.html#002360

White House To Seek Ban On Gay Sex On The Moon

FEBRUARY 26, 2004

NEWS UPDATE

White House To Seek Ban On Gay Sex On The Moon

By REUTERS

Filed at 1:07 p.m. ET 02/26/04

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Worried by flagging poll numbers, a
deteriorating situation in Iraq, and a sluggish economy, President
Bush called on Congress today to approve a constitutional amendment
that would ban gay sex on the Moon. Republican leaders hailed the
move as a bold step to unite the country in a bold and
forward-looking strategy to spread family values across the solar
system, and protect the legacy of the Apollo missions.

"This is an excellent idea, simply excellent," said house Majority
Leader Tom DeLay. "I remember the Apollo missions, and the
incredible spirit of national pride and the interest in science and
our amazing universe that it created. All the kids in the
neighborhood wanted to be astronauts. It was like a Tom Hanks movie.
And, looking for the first time at a man in an air-tight bunny suit
walking around the antiseptic, cratered, lifeless surface of that
blasted orb, I knew I wanted to grow up to be an exterminator. But
all these beautiful dreams would be destroyed forever if some gay
people got up there and had sex. I think we'd just have to blow up
the Moon or something."

[see the page above for more spoofing]

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/