[extropy-chat] *Annual* SL4 CHAT: Wed Jan 7th, 9PM EST

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Tue Jan 6 23:30:02 UTC 2004

SL4's second Annual Chat will be on Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, at 9PM
EST.  In accordance with SL4 tradition, our Annual Chat will be twice as
intelligent as our ordinary monthly chat.  Those of you who never get
around to visiting #sl4 might want to try dropping by.

The suggested topic for the annual chat is "Things transhumanists are
doing wrong."  (Experience suggests that this topic will last all of 5
minutes before being abandoned.)

To participate through a standard IRC client, connect to "sl4.org" on a
standard IRC port (for example, 6667) and join channel #sl4.
     irc://sl4.org/sl4

To participate through Java applet, point your browser at:
     http://sl4.org/chat/

To clear up any confusion about timezones, go to
     http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
to see the current time in Atlanta, GA.