[extropy-chat] late response to Dan/Technotranscendence

rick aperick at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 7 01:16:16 UTC 2004

Dan/Technotranscendence wrote: (a while back)

>I'm basically anti-democratic.

Wow, I am not the only one? This is sooo cool! I did not believe that I
was an idiot before joining this list, but some of my remaining doubts
re my sanity, wisdom and intelligence have further faded as I read
things like this from other smart beings.

Hey Dan; what is your personal policy on voting?

Rick Woolley, Closet nudist*, Certified Scientist Type, Confirmed
Atheist, radical thinker, notorious fuck-up, and self-proclaimed
singular authority on the abysmal depths of human stupidity that only we
few lack.

* Part time comedian and recovering idealist ... now show me yours :)
http://home.centurytel.net/rickw aperick at centurytel.net