[extropy-chat] Moon news

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:55:59 UTC 2004

So I guess the question that's on everyone's mind is whether or not this is
true. I remember a recent similar story that circulated regarding a
statement that Bush was going to give at the Wright Brothers flight
anniversary at Kitty Hawk in December. It was later discovered that this was
not true. Is there any other indication that this story is accurate?