[extropy-chat] Belated new year greetings

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Fri Jan 9 23:25:41 UTC 2004

By the way, hi everyone! I have been somewhat decoupled from the list due
to workload over the last months, but hopefully I get the chance to
interact more now.

Some news: I have started a blog, http://www.aleph.se/andart/ I don't know
what it will become, but it will definitely evolve over the next weeks.

I will be spending the winter and early spring at least developing a major
exhibition about neuroscience that will tour Sweden in 2005. It is fun,
both from a popular science perspective and a transhumanist perspective -
mental enhancement and transhumanist issues will be an integral part of
it.

Other than that, it is the usual mixture of academic work, think tank
writing and random research/roleplaying.

Happy new year everyone!

--
Anders Sandberg
http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa

The sum of human knowledge sounds nice. But I want more.