[extropy-chat] Your thoughts on the news

Devon White devon at thegreatwork.com
Sat Jan 10 14:43:47 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

My company, Synergy Media Network, is getting ready to begin broadcasting in
March. As we move towards this long awaited goal i'd like input from some of
the
most intelligent and brutally honest minds i know. Which brings me here.

What i would like to know is this: if you could turn on FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS,
etc. . . and design the information that you as well as other people would
get, what would it be? On
a daily/weekly basis, what topics would be addressed? Also, if there are
already organizations or
individuals out there providing some of these kinds of information streams,
who are they and how do i get in
touch with them?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Devon White