[extropy-chat] `Cold virus kills skin cancer'

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Sun Jan 11 08:55:29 UTC 2004

There have been many recent research findings on using viruses for the
treatment of cancer. This is especially interesting because the treatment is
based on a naturally occurring virus rather than an engineered one. So
perhaps there is a naturally evolved mechanism to keep cancer in check.
Perhaps one of the causes of the rise of cancer cases in the second half of
the 20th century is that the progress of medicine has made the work of
cancer killing viruses more difficult.