[extropy-chat] Congratulations to New WTA Directors!

Fri Jan 16 23:23:36 UTC 2004

Natasha wrote,
> Congratulations to Harvey Newstrom, Jose Cordeiro, Giulio
> Prisco, BJ Kline and Tarik Theo Ibrahim for joining the WTA's board!
>
> Harvey, Jose and BJ are Associate Producers of ExI's upcoming
> Virtual Progress "VP" Summit.  Mike Treder and (board member)
> is on ExI's Executive Advisory/Action Team.
>
> With more extropes on WTAs board, I hope that we can see
> positive efforts between ExI and WTA in working together to
> reach our common transhumanist goals.

Thanks for your kind words, Natasha.  I certainly do want to see more
cooperation between WTA and ExI, and all transhumanist groups.  I know that
we like to imagine that we are a huge popular movement.  But we are still
too small not to be working together.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,