[extropy-chat] Congratulations to New WTA Directors!

Bruce J. Klein bjk at imminst.org
Fri Jan 16 23:30:15 UTC 2004

Clarification:

Newly elected 2004-2006 WTA Board members:
- Nick Bostrom
- José Cordeiro
- James Hughes
- Mark Walker
- Harvey Newstrom

These five members join the five 2003-2005 Board members:
- Giulio Prisco
- Mike Treder
- Michael LaTorra
- BJ Klein
- Tarik Theo Ibrahim

I'm honored to join fellow Associate Producers of
ExI's Virtual Progress "VP" Summit.

Should be great fun!

Bruce Klein
Chairman, ImmInst.org