[extropy-chat] 40-hour week eludes millions of workers

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Tue Jan 20 13:29:01 UTC 2004

Before the September 11th attacks, I used to put in a sixty or more hour
work week.  I worked for a dot-com.  My commute wasn't so bad and I
enjoyed the work.  Well, plus many of my friends worked there too...  It
didn't feel like drudgery -- partly because of the culture and partly
because I felt like I was accomplishing something.

Now my attitude has changed.  Each job is just a job and I always think,
"I'm spending too much time here.":)

Cheers!

Dan
  See "The Hills of Rendome" at: