[extropy-chat] PRECOG: The Smoking Gun is found..

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 29 00:42:12 UTC 2004

Hard to say which is worse that or - hope for dividends to North America's
economy after removing saddam  pushing the decision makers  to remove
saddam in the first place.

The all the parties who maufacture weapons will naturally  root for their
customers to stay around.

I got a call from a broker selling General Dynamics shares flogging the
military budget increase from 350 to 550 billion and the removal of the
profit cap as reasons to invest.

The redeeming factor will be:  is it going to create a social and economic
revolution for the Iraquis
to see government overthrow?

Will the net military resource expenditure decrease?

If we have to divert the world's attention to sending men to mars and
developing the technology it sure as hell beats playing stupid human tricks
in the political sandbox.