[extropy-chat] PRECOG: The Smoking Gun is found..

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Thu Jan 29 03:13:06 UTC 2004

What about our own unnecessary violence invading a country for no
worthwhile reason?  What about the needless deaths including of our own
troops?  What about or own obvious duplicity and self-interest?  It
seems to me we had a LOT more to do with what has recently occurred in
Iraq and at home than France did.   It would be refreshing to see you
mention such things once in a while for just a bit more balance.

- samantha