[extropy-chat] Transhuman Space RPG

duggerj1 at charter.net duggerj1 at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 01:00:44 UTC 2004

Thursday, 29 January 2004

Apologies for the earlier double post.

For those of you with interest in the late December thread on Pulver's "Transhuman Space" role-playing game, <http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/transhuman/> but who haven't looked at it due to cost, I offer a hint.

A game store in Orlando, Florida called Sci-Fi City has this item on sale.  They just today marked their copies down by 40%. You get a 240-page, full-color, hardback copy of the text for US$20. If you live in North America, buying from them will probably save you money. They might make decent introductions to transhuman and extropian ideas for people who wouldn't bother with primary sources.

If you purchase one, go the store's website <http://www.sci-fi-city.com> and get their phone number. Call in your order, and tell them you want a clearance copy. I don't work for them, and this isn't meant as an ad.

Jay Dugger     :     Til Eulenspiegel
http://www.owlmirror.net/Aduggerj/
Sometimes the delete key serves best.