[extropy-chat] Read All About It

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:01:53 UTC 2004

Nice points about the bath, me too on all those.

What I *want* is a HUD that somehow just works without me wearing much
in the way of gear (a pair of glasses might be ok). I want text to
just float out there, invisible to everyone else. No holding a book,
that's too much like hard work.

I guess I'd need an input device of some kind; maybe little finger
thimbles that let you point & click, somehow sensing where your
fingers are in relation to the virtual display? Yeah!

Emlyn

Emlyn