[extropy-chat] Politics: US talks of suspending elections

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:04:01 UTC 2004

Kerry seems to be bound to continue and even escalate the war in Iraq.
 He has also made some statements about his belief that the US should
exercise considerable control in Latin and South America.   He has
talked about putting more Homeland Security forces to work.     So
yeah, I think much of it will unfortunately continue similar to today.

- samantha