[extropy-chat] Re: Read All About It

Wed Jul 14 18:28:37 UTC 2004

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks writes:

> Harvey,
>
> I am curious if you maybe interested with your background in voice. I am
> President of a group called OSSRI (Open Source Speech Recognition
> Initiative) which focuses on an Open Platform for speech and speech
> development, mainly Linux.

This looks very interesting.  However, I don't really have much skill in the
speech area itself.  I worked with the speech group I mentioned doing
network security to protect their research from industrial espionage.  I
didn't help develop the speech product itself.

 --
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>