[extropy-chat] life extension

devon fowler dfowler282004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 07:51:16 UTC 2004

I know this subject has been kicked around plenty of times before, but how do we introduce the prospect of radical life extension to the lay public?  Ray Kurzweil did an interview on NPR and very breifly introduced the idea of radical life extension, but I think more needs to be done to get the general public to start demanding potential treatments on their own,  supply demand.  If these technologies are not properly introduced to the masses, I fear the price tag will be too high for those of us who most want it.  Any thoughts on how extropy or imminst can make life extension a more concrete idea in people's minds?

Devon Fowler