[extropy-chat] Books in the Bath

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:18:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:39:47 -0400, natashavita at earthlink.net
<natashavita at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Emlyn wrote:
>
> > [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Emlyn
> > Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Books in the Bath
> >
> > I have a woolly theory that people with a "P" in the Myer-Briggs J/P
> > dimension tend toward taking baths, and those with a "J" take showers.
> > I'm "P" and I have baths, any other corroboration?
> >
> > Emlyn
>
> Do you have a window and a view from your bathtub?  People who enjoy taking
> baths and are also artistically/aesthetically inclined enjoy a vista while
> soaking.
>
> Natasha

Actually we're currently renting our house, and it has no bath, so we
put a clawfoot tub out the back (outside). The backyard is secluded,
the bath is in amongst all manner of greenery (not due to my efforts,
I am a chlorophobe, or possibly a chloropath). It's a beautiful place
to stretch out in a steaming hot tub and contemplate, you know, stuff.

Emlyn