[extropy-chat] the secrets of George Bush's war service revealed

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 31 22:34:51 UTC 2004

could you paste the text from that page to a message... or maybe send directly
to me at               mfj.eav at gmail.com        ?

everytime I go to the site it loads and just momentarily after it flips to a
page not found
page.

It really ticks me off when somebody decides for me what I will or will not
read.

I had this happen only once before.
I was at a british site downloading cannabis cultivation manuals and only got
them because I was able to cut and paste the very instant the page loaded.