[extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 7 15:11:06 UTC 2004

--- Joe Baptista <baptista at dot-god.com> wrote:
> The Federal Reserve has recently raised the money
> supply (M-3) by crisis
> proportions. It was up another $46.8 billion this
> past week.
>
> This is unprecedented, unheard-of pre-catastrophe
> M-3 expansion. M-3
> is up an amount that we've never seen before without
> a crisis -- $155
> billion over the past four weeks, a $2.0 trillion
> annualized pace, a 22.2
> percent annualized rate of growth.

The 22.2 percent does seem high, but are you sure it's
not just catching up for years of low rates?  (I'll
admit, I don't track this very closely, so I'm not
saying it is, just that it's something to check for.)

> Also we have detected a number of military actions -
> i.e. Navy ships
> around the World are leaving their ports in
> unprecedented numbers?  Why?
>
> Within the last two - three weeks there is also
> increased activity on all
> US Military bases.  Why?

That's public information.  Bush is increasing US
military presence in Iraq, extending stays et al.
The strain of this continued effort is having
repercussions throughout the military.

> And last of all the internet rumor mill is at an all
> time high.  Huge
> amounts of rumors and government disinformation on
> the Internet.  Why?

Given the proven disinformation of recent times (for
instance, the hunt for WMD) and consequent activity
(CIA director Tenet's resignation), people are
speculating there might be more to it.  They're
probably right, but which specific "more"?

> These and a few other technical observations leads
> us to conclude that the
> event which is being planned for will occur in mid
> June or early July.

Like the handover of Iraq to its new, native
government?  Perhaps someone's trying to make sure it
will seem a disaster, or at least really really
expects it will seem that way?