[extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Mon Jun 7 16:28:49 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Joe Baptista
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 8:50 AM
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Subject: [extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks

A number of us have detected movements in the U.S. money supply which are
difficult to interpret.  At best we have hints of an imminent Catastrophe
of some sorts.

The Federal Reserve has recently raised the money supply (M-3) by crisis
proportions. It was up another $46.8 billion this past week.

[Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks]

M3 is money market investments? I fail to see how this is a ", unheard-of
pre-catastrophe M-3 expansion" . Sounds more like the Fed/Banks are
investing more money into the market to boast the economy. I feel you are
more of a "chicken little" and no, the sky is not falling, but of course
neither is the price of gas.

Please check this out of print workbook on bank reserves and deposit
expansion for what this means:

http://Landru.i-link-2.net/monques/mmm2.html

This is unprecedented, unheard-of pre-catastrophe M-3 expansion. M-3
is up an amount that we've never seen before without a crisis -- $155
billion over the past four weeks, a $2.0 trillion annualized pace, a 22.2
percent annualized rate of growth.

There must be a crisis of historic proportions coming, and the Federal
Reserve Bank of the United States is making sure that there is enough
liquidity in place to protect the U.S.'s fragile financial system.

This is an unusual move since steep increases in M3 can result in the
permanent devaluation of a currency.  Why are they doing this?

Also we have detected a number of military actions - i.e. Navy ships
around the World are leaving their ports in unprecedented numbers?  Why?

Within the last two - three weeks there is also increased activity on all
US Military bases.  Why?

[Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks]

Again, we are in a war in the middle east.

And last of all the internet rumor mill is at an all time high.  Huge
amounts of rumors and government disinformation on the Internet.  Why?

These and a few other technical observations leads us to conclude that the
event which is being planned for will occur in mid June or early July.

[Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks]

Great! One big party for my birthday. Conspiracy theorists unite...

enjoy
joe baptista