[extropy-chat] WTA-BOARD: Authorized selling mailing lists

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Tue Jun 8 03:27:51 UTC 2004

I don't know why Giulio doesn't remember deciding that WTA can sell or
rent our subscriber lists for money.  This issue came up when Wilson
Quarterly wanted to buy or rent our subscription lists.  As far as I
can tell, everybody claimed that WTA is allowed to sell or rent its
lists to groups deemed to be of Transhumanist interest.  We even added
a checkbox to the join page to opt in or out of this.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>