[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: BRUCE STERLING vs. The Singularity, Friday

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Tue Jun 8 16:54:38 UTC 2004

On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 06:09 pm, natashavita at earthlink.net wrote:

> I am fowarding a message I received from Stewart Brand about Bruce
> Sterling.
>
> Try to attend, and if you do please give my best to Stuart and Bruce!
>
> Subject: BRUCE STERLING vs. The Singularity, Friday (for forwarding)

I wish I were there.  This sounds like an extremely relevant topic for
transhumanists.

> Stewart Brand
> The Long Now Foundation - http://www.longnow.org

I also love this website.  The information about CD-rot is great.  As a
security professional, people don't believe me when I tell them that
CDs may only last a few years, much less decades.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>