[extropy-chat] Re: Dr. James Hughes responds to Harvey Newstrom

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:03:19 UTC 2004

Harvey, the WTA motion said: "the WTA Board requests Mr. Harvey
Newstrom to provide a
clear and final statement concerning his intention to resign from the
WTA Board". A clear and final statement concerning your intention to
resign could have been either "Yes, I want to resign" (which you have
issued, all in capitals if I remember well), or "No, I don't want to
resign". Please read the text again.