[extropy-chat] ScienceMatters at Berkeley launches

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Jun 17 17:14:23 UTC 2004

This note was posted at BoingBoing by David Pescovitz

<beginning quote>

ScienceMatters at Berkeley launches
Based on the model of Lab Notes, my online research digest from UC
Berkeley Engineering, we've now launched a new publication to focus on
the sciences at the university. In ScienceMatters at Berkeley, I'll
report on mind-bending research in physics, chemistry, biology, and
mathematics.

In the premier issue:
* Crystallizing Nanoscience
* Hunting the Achilles' Heel of Hepatitis
* The Mysterious Matter of Dark Matter

If hope you enjoy it! If you do, please feel free to subscribe to the
email or RSS

<end quote>

http://sciencematters.berkeley.edu/archives/volume1/issue1/index.php

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/