[extropy-chat] FWD (TLC-Brotherhood) Re: Rutan - Space Ship One

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 22 05:03:11 UTC 2004

[FAC - Forward Air Controller]

For you former Misty FACs.  I got this from Misty FAC Wells Jackson who is
in Panama who got it from Misty FAC Don Sheppard, a TV analyst, who got it
from Misty FAC Dick Rutan.  I think it has some interesting information in it.

Gene Rossel

Hi Mom,
This from Don Shepard who shared what Dick Rutan told him about the first
successful space flight this morning....

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program