[extropy-chat] Max More Coming to TV04

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Wed Jun 23 16:58:49 UTC 2004

--> George Dvorsky

> I just wanted to let everyone know that Max More will be joining us at
> TransVision 04 in Toronto. Max will be delivering a closing
> plenary address
> at 9:00AM on Sunday Aug. 8.
>
> Max joins a number of other prominent speakers, including cyborg
> Steve Mann,
> Australian performance artist Stelarc, biogerontologist Aubrey de Grey,
> Reason Magazine's Ronald Bailey, ExI's Natasha Vita-More, economist Robin
> Hanson, and transhumanist thinkers Nick Bostrom, James Hughes, Ramez Naam
> and Anders Sandberg. There are many, many others. You can see the entire
> list of speakers here:

For those interested in serious anti-aging science, it's worth mentioning
that Joao Pedro de Magalhaes will be there too.

Ronald Bailey gave the transhumanist community good press after TV2003 at
Reason Online ( http://reason.com/rb/rb070203.shtml ). More of the same to
be expected this year, I hope.

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme