[extropy-chat] Max More Coming to TV04

George Dvorsky sentdev at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:47:39 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Max More will be joining us at
TransVision 04 in Toronto. Max will be delivering a closing plenary address
at 9:00AM on Sunday Aug. 8.

Max joins a number of other prominent speakers, including cyborg Steve Mann,
Australian performance artist Stelarc, biogerontologist Aubrey de Grey,
Reason Magazine's Ronald Bailey, ExI's Natasha Vita-More, economist Robin
Hanson, and transhumanist thinkers Nick Bostrom, James Hughes, Ramez Naam
and Anders Sandberg. There are many, many others. You can see the entire
list of speakers here:
http://www.transhumanism.org/tv/2004/presenters.shtml

We will be posting the schedule shortly.

Register today!
http://www.transhumanism.org/tv/2004/registration.shtml

Best,
George