[extropy-chat] Hubert Mania's comments

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Jun 27 23:52:57 UTC 2004

>"I will describe the Extropian movement from now on as
>a frankly neo-fascist group. And there will be no excuses, since all
>participants have this insufferable excessive self-esteem of being hyper
>intelligent and therefore should know from slapdash reading Bradbury's
>thoughts, that they are dancing to the whistle of a rotten, degraded and
>dangerous personality. I will start spreading the news of a new
>fascism of global genocide planning rising in the USA under the name of
>Extropy. I will warn everybody who is interested in the development of
>futurist creativity that Extropy does not have its roots in true humanist
>thinking."

I do not think this is a very good idea Hubert, and I ask that you kindly
rethink what you are writing.  I also ask that you kindly consider the fact
that this is a very serious statement, however annoyed you may be at Robert
Bradbury.  Such claim you are making is libel.

Natasha Vita-More

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org