[extropy-chat] Genocide, facsism, yadda yadda yadda

paul.bridger paul.bridger at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jun 28 10:52:12 UTC 2004

On the extropy-chat list I've been privileged to observe conversations
between some of the smartest people I'll probably never meet. When I found
this list I was pleasantly shocked that there existed a bunch of people who
had thought about the same things I had, but with such greater depth and clarity!

Unfortunately with great intelligence often comes the kind of terrible ego
that will really hold you back. And of course when multiple terrible egos get
together you can get some fairly passionate but stupid conversations.

The current stupid exchange has not accomplished anything at all. It may have
changed things, but it's accomplished nothing.

Please don't destroy this fantastic list by being stupid humans.
Please demonstrate the dignity of extropians by not responding to personal
insults.
Please be aware that this list is an advertisement for extropy, for good or ill.

Paul Bridger