[extropy-chat] Futurist priorities was ex-tropical

Tue Mar 2 23:21:11 UTC 2004

Brian Lee wrote,
> The market doesn't "choose" anything. It reduces prices. It is
> understandable that there are many "best" computer systems.

Then we are agreed.  This was my point all along.  Markets don't choose the
best product.  They choose the best price.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,