[extropy-chat] drunken catholic fish

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 05:45:50 UTC 2004

> At 08:42 PM 3/21/2004 -0600, Kevin wrote:
>
> >Catholic friends drank alcohol like fish!

Kevin that gives me an idea: you have seen the
christian fish symbol on the back of a car that
has just passed you going triple the speed limit,
along with all the derivatives: Darwin fish with
feet, Darwin fish eating christian fish, christian
fish eating Darwin fish etc.  How about a
Catholic fish?  Tilt the christian fish about
pi/4 radians mouth upward, swilling a martini.

{8^D