[extropy-chat] big bright light in the northwest

J Corbally jcorb at irishbroadband.net
Tue May 4 22:44:51 UTC 2004

>Message: 12
>Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:16:44 -0400
>From: David Lubkin <extropy at unreasonable.com>
>Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] big bright light in the northwest
>To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
>

>Natasha wrote:
>

> >hahah!  I've been up with a sick puppy since sun rise (Venus set?)

Hope the little fella is ok.  Poor dear.

>By which you mean a young canine, right? Not the sick puppies that
>sometimes get on a roll here? (Bwa-ha-ha!)
>

>-- David.
Actually, there's a Lunar eclipse here and in the UK tonight.  Moon's
supposed to appear blood red in the sky.  Problem of course is that it's
raining and windy, so I can't see a damn thing up there :(

I've been seeing Venus off to our West.  Brighter than Mars was last year
at it's closest approach, it seems to me.

James....