[extropy-chat] Re: Suda et al papers (was Cryonics without comprehensive brain disassembly?-No)

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Thu May 6 22:27:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Hal Finney wrote:

> Now, Ralph's paper was from way back in 1994.  Has Drexler published
> anything subsequently to describe this detailed plan for on-board repair
> that Merkle references?

I have not seen one.  However if opportunities present themselves at
the upcoming Foresight SA meeting I will attempt to expand them.
So toss your questions into the pot so we can see if I can push
them forward.  My past experience with Ralph and Eric is that when
they have explored something they are usually correct -- the problem
is in translating that knowledge into a framework that others can
understand.

Robert