[extropy-chat] Mexican UFOs--adding insolit to injury

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed May 12 03:48:03 UTC 2004

At 08:17 PM 5/11/2004 -0700, Adrian wrote:

> > Really? Technology that makes drug courier jets
> > invisible to the naked eye...
>
>I've heard of something that could fit the bill...if
>viewed from below.  "Air Force Blue" paint.  Perfect
>chroma match for the open sky.

Erm:

<At the middle of a complete confusion and disconcert among the
C26A crew the unknown objects suddenly made a maneuver
surrounding the mexican Air Force airplane in a circle at close
range. The RADAR and FLIR presented an insolit image of an
eleven objects near by in a circle formation around the Merlin
C26A. The situation turned out of control.>

(I have no idea what `insolit' means.)

Here's the long version (FWIW, which might be nothing more than your
average weeping madonna statue):