[extropy-chat] Extropy Institute Newsletter

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu May 13 06:01:54 UTC 2004

At 08:30 PM 5/12/04 -0700, Reason wrote:

>Working on it. All you guys should pick a technology / environmentalist /
>etc blog of choice, and send the writer a thoughtful comment and link to the
>article. Better still, put it on your own websites/blogs and get it into the
>noosphere. It would be a good article for Betterhumans, for example.

Thank you Reason.  I will be writing more material for the web pages and
cover letter to send out.  I have asked ExI's Board of Directors to forward
the PP to their media contacts, and will be sending a note to ExI members,
friends and affiliates as well.

I'll post a easy a plan of action for everyone.

Proactionary!

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc