[extropy-chat] Proactionary Principle - one liners

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 15:12:07 UTC 2004

I was having a little fun this morning after getting so many great comments
about the Newsletter and the Proactionary Principle.  Thank you. Ruddi
Hoffman suggested a short phrase.  That's what we are hoping to achieve.

Right off the top (of a very sleepy brain that has not had coffee ...)

The Proactionary Principle protects the freedom to innovate.
The Proactionary Principles guarantees your right to be intelligent.
People who use the Proactionary Principle think smart about their future.
Apply the Proactionary Principles and be the leader of your mind.
My Mind, my choice.  Proactionary Principle Now!

I'm sure Spike can do better ones :-)  Eli?

Natasha