[extropy-chat] extension of jolly good theory

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 22:15:05 UTC 2004

This doesn't follow logically. Using the same logic, we could conclude
that the fight or flight reflex is not hard wired, because someone
who'd never seen a jaguar may think "Nice kitty cat". The response is
really there, its just that the triggers need to be taught because we
are evolved generalists.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development