[extropy-chat] Maximising Human Potential : Education:

Emlyn ORegan Emlyn.Oregan at micromet.com.au
Fri May 14 07:19:20 UTC 2004

> http://www.novell.com/products/connector/
>
> first builds of Evolution talking to Exchange already out. (If you're
> kinky
> that way).
>
> --
> Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a>

That's just funky. I'm a bit kinky, but not Novell kind of kinky.
Anyway, it looks as though I've sorted out my issues.

Emlyn

Confidentiality: The contents of this email are confidential and are
intended only for the named recipient. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.
No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or
other defect.