[extropy-chat] UFO - Mexico Scare!

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 02:16:26 UTC 2004

"The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO.
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a
thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus."
-J, MIB

--- Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com> wrote:
> The likeliest explanation are a  natural phenomena
> or some experiments
> with new types of aircraft by the air force of some
> neighbor countries
> (maybe Belize or Guatemala :-)
> But I keep hoping for a real honest alien
> invasion...
> G.

=====
The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."