[extropy-chat] al-Qaeda is growing fast- global warming - Salute

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun May 30 14:39:35 UTC 2004

Frankly, I think global warming is a marvellous opportunity to go back in time
to the cretaceous environment and capturing all that liquid water into
productive  biomass.

All our technology is focused upon creating useful biomass and substrates for
technological products and human biomass, yet the limiting factor may indeed be
climate and water.