[extropy-chat] Genocide: The Sudan

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 22:48:28 UTC 2004

I think those participating are those who would otherwise have been
recruited by the propaganda over the next decade anyways. Don't recall
if I mentioned it, but the US strategy is essentially a 'bug zapper'
strategy: you put your electric bug zapper on the other side of the
yard, NOT right next to your patio. The bugs in your area are attracted
OVER THERE, not HERE, where they would be as likely to take a bite
before they fry.
The queens and rooks are likely elsewhere, outside of a handfull of
coreregional command cadre like Zarquawi. The US doesn't want to
refight the same war two and three times over, so exhausting the supply
of pawns is always the key short game, no point in letting one sneak
through to promote a new queen. We got sorta lucky early, nearly pulled
off a fool's mate, but could only convert it into nailing the knights
and bishops to clean up the mid-game.

--- Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mike, do you really think that those participating in the guerrilla
> insurgency in Iraq are the real Al Qaeda operatives? Is this how you
> would
> fight this war if you were them? I don't think so, they probably use
> expendable pawns in Iraq while slowly and carefully regrouping their
> towers and queens elsewhere.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development