[extropy-chat] Genocide: The Sudan

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:57:06 UTC 2004

Mike, do you really think that those participating in the guerrilla
insurgency in Iraq are the real Al Qaeda operatives? Is this how you would
fight this war if you were them? I don't think so, they probably use
expendable pawns in Iraq while slowly and carefully regrouping their towers
and queens elsewhere.