[extropy-chat] LIMBOIDS

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Tue Nov 2 03:59:14 UTC 2004

This must be a very old topic:
If human beings came from a big bang of the universe, it's really very
possible
that there was already some consciousness at the big bang or when there were
just non-living things.
(It's not necessary to say there must be some Creator or God.)
It's like the preservation of consciousness.
PK or teleportation may provide some direction to this.
Of course, we need to prove them scientifically.
As David Bohm thought, there could be much more very subtle active
information at the subatomic level.

Thanks.

Walter.
---------