[extropy-chat] FWD (UFO UpDate) Re: Limboids

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 2 21:18:06 UTC 2004

From: Rich Reynolds <rrrgroup at juno.com>
To: ufoupdates at virtuallystrange.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:38:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Limboids

>From: Kyle King <kyleking at sbcglobal.net>
>To: <ufoupdates at virtuallystrange.net>
>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:32:12 -0600
>Subject: Re: Limboids

>>From: Terry W. Colvin <fortean1 at mindspring.com>
>>To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates at virtuallystrange.net>
>>Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:56:22 -0700
>>Subject: Limboids

>>Forwarding permission was given by William R. Corliss.

>>Science Frontiers, No. 156, Nov-Dec, 2004, p. 2

>>http://www.science-frontiers.com

>>Biology

>>Limboids

<snip>

>Great thought-provoking post. Thank you.

And without invoking quantum mechanics/theory, what about
Teilhard de Chardin or Lecomte du Nouy (even Spengler) where the
biology of the universe is intermingled with the mystical (dare
I say spiritual), and a kind of theology explains life in ways
that can account for things seen in the sky or paranormally?

The movie "The Incredible Shrinking Man" provided a view of Kyle
King's fabric of reality, but it was the Pre-Socratic Greek
philosophers and the great Schopenhauer that formulated the
concept of life infusing all things, even rocks.

I would go far afield to mention more here, but this web-site
might enlighten further Kyle and those who find that there are
more things in heaven and earth than dreamt.....

< http://www.icpd.org/science/future.html >

Rich Reynolds

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program